Beyonce Knowles launches her own fragrance

R&B star Beyonce Knowles is super excited about her debut fragrance, claiming that her fans already love it. The 'Crazy in Love' hitmaker has been flooded with compliments ever since she has launched the perfume, reported People magazine.

"I've been working on it for a while now. I was on tour for a year, and I have meet-and-greets with fans. I've never in my life gotten so many compliments.

"The fans loved it. They were like, 'I love that, I'm getting that, why isn't it out right now? I need it!," said Beyonce.

The fragrance, which will arrive in stores in February, has been named 'Beyonce Heat', taking inspiration from the heated performances the 28-year-old singer delivers.

"A lot of my performances have had fire involved, so we thought 'Heat'. Also, red is one of my favourite colours, as is gold," she said.

0 comments:

Post a Comment